New Ranks!

Sheepy

Planet Sculptor
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Registered
Can I make an Ares 1 or a rocket that was not used other than for tests for the replica?

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Quicksave for the Mercury landing.
Both solar panels survive, Team Hawk achieved instantly. One survives, only one more Team Hawk entry needed. Both break but nothing else, two more entries to achieve Team Hawk. Anything breaks apart from panels, entry disqualified.
Umm, how do I install this?

T

TtTOtW

You save the folder after decompressing, into Worlds > Your chosen world > Quicksaves. Then restart your game and load quicksave from ingame menu

Octacorpus

Parrots lover
Team Judge
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Ok so it took me a while to set up. Here are the basic requirements:

Team RCS:
- Register an account.

Team Titan:
- Single launch Lunar landing and safe landing back on Earth, cheat free and damage free.

Team Frontier:
- Build a 1:1 replica of a real rocket/shuttle, subject to approval by Gecko Gekkota or an appointed stand-in for this purpose.
- Do a Mars return trip with landing, on same terms as Team Titan requirements.
- Build a complete space station cheat free in LEO constructed from at least 4 separately launched parts. Complete means it has solar panels, hab, an escape craft, separate docking area for arriving spacecraft and the ability to change its own orbit without the help of the escape craft or any docked spacecraft.

Team Hawk: (any 3 will qualify you)
- Build a fully reusable spacecraft. All parts must be recovered, reattached refuelled, reloaded with a new payload and relaunched to orbit from the launchpad on Earth. Vehicle must be composed of multiple stages. SSTOs do not qualify.
- Build a shuttle approved by TtTOtW or Blazer.
- Build a rocket that can deliver 600t to orbit untouched, within the normal DLC build grid (including payload). Base game players 200t. 1.35 285t.
- Perform a damage free Mercury landing with the supplied quicksave. No other craft may be launched.
- Plan and execute a mission to any Jovian moon, land on it, and return to Earth undamaged. For base game players, plan a flyby of all planets and moon's, and execute it with a final Earth landing.

Every task adds or enhanced some sort of forum permission or perk. The remaining teams will be expanded upon in the following post.
In the team Frontier i need make all the requers or only 1 of the 3

DeltaVII

Man on the Moon
Registered
Ok so it took me a while to set up. Here are the basic requirements:

Team RCS:
- Register an account.

Team Titan:
- Single launch Lunar landing and safe landing back on Earth, cheat free and damage free.

Team Frontier:
- Build a 1:1 replica of a real rocket/shuttle, subject to approval by Gecko Gekkota or an appointed stand-in for this purpose.
- Do a Mars return trip with landing, on same terms as Team Titan requirements.
- Build a complete space station cheat free in LEO constructed from at least 4 separately launched parts. Complete means it has solar panels, hab, an escape craft, separate docking area for arriving spacecraft and the ability to change its own orbit without the help of the escape craft or any docked spacecraft.

Team Hawk: (any 3 will qualify you)
- Build a fully reusable spacecraft. All parts must be recovered, reattached refuelled, reloaded with a new payload and relaunched to orbit from the launchpad on Earth. Vehicle must be composed of multiple stages. SSTOs do not qualify.
- Build a shuttle approved by TtTOtW or Blazer.
- Build a rocket that can deliver 600t to orbit untouched, within the normal DLC build grid (including payload). Base game players 200t. 1.35 285t.
- Perform a damage free Mercury landing with the supplied quicksave. No other craft may be launched.
- Plan and execute a mission to any Jovian moon, land on it, and return to Earth undamaged. For base game players, plan a flyby of all planets and moon's, and execute it with a final Earth landing.

Every task adds or enhanced some sort of forum permission or perk. The remaining teams will be expanded upon in the following post.
Alright, simple enough

DeltaVII

Man on the Moon
Registered
Well First things first, Team Titan, easiest of the bunch. I’ll be doing an Apollo style landing with a not so Apollo no clip sub 400 tons (not very impressive) rocket with two main stages, a command module, and the lander. I’ll be landing near my Vanilla moon base. It’ll be a little tight on DV, but it’ll do.

My screenshots will show the launch, orbit, in orbit spacecraft reconfiguration, TLI, moon orbit, the landing at the base, orbit, dock, and return to Earth.

Attachments

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Well First things first, Team Titan, easiest of the bunch. I’ll be doing an Apollo style landing with a not so Apollo no clip sub 400 tons (not very impressive) rocket with two main stages, a command module, and the lander. I’ll be landing near my Vanilla moon base. It’ll be a little tight on DV, but it’ll do.

My screenshots will show the launch, orbit, in orbit spacecraft reconfiguration, TLI, moon orbit, the landing at the base, orbit, dock, and return to Earth.
submit your entry on correct location..

Team Entries

yonkee

Queen of Awesome
Staff member
Team Kolibri
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
MOTY 2022
For the Team Frontier entry, do you have to do all of the bullet points?

yonkee

Queen of Awesome
Staff member
Team Kolibri
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
MOTY 2022
What does each rank actually do? It says that the ranks adds/increases some forum permissions/perks but doesn’t actually say what they are

LP64350

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
What does each rank actually do? It says that the ranks adds/increases some forum permissions/perks but doesn’t actually say what they are
off the top of my head I know some basic ones, like increased amount of time editing messages, and the ability to edit messages.

yonkee

Queen of Awesome
Staff member
Team Kolibri
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
MOTY 2022
For the Reusability mission, can you use cheats (like no grav/inf fuel) to reassemble the rocket?