PartEditor Mod

¡Hola! la ultima actualizacion que hiciste no me funciona, me sale que algo fallo. ¿sabes como solucionarlo?
Buenos días. Yo no se la respuesta a su pregunta, pero es que solo le quiero decir que en el futuro escriba en inglés, ya que en estos foros se habla en inglés.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
It says the Beta access code is invalid
It's been long that the beta is over. The mod loader is now part of the game, you don't need to do anything to get it. Please see this thread for more accurate help, we update it regularly.

Can you use this mod to edit specific parts? For example, you can add heat resistance to components that don't have it or increase the heat resistance of parts that already have it, such as a fuel tank.

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Can you use this mod to edit specific parts? For example, you can add heat resistance to components that don't have it or increase the heat resistance of parts that already have it, such as a fuel tank.
No, this mod only allows changing values that are saved to blueprint files by default.

Mod is compatible with latest SFS version and built-in modloader

Part Editor

Edit all part stats in game!

How to install PartEditor Mod
Go to releases and download PartEditor.dll. Once download, put PartEditor.dll into Mods folder. You can found Mods folder by clicking Open Mods Folder in modloader menu. Launch the game and enjoy!

Github
View attachment 85810 View attachment 85811

This mod requires UI Tools to be installed to work. Get it here UI Tools
for some reason its not working. i put it in the mods folder but the game's not registering it.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
It says its a virus for me, it's safe right?
It's not a virus, you have a warning based on the extension of the file. What it tells you is that generally speaking a dll file is potentially harmful and that you should be careful with those files, but it doesn't necessarily mean it's a virus. If you want to check by yourself, you can analyze the file with your antivirus, or Windows Defender if you have none.

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
when i used it, it didnt work because i got an error
WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM OF IT GETTING AN ERROR
You know, it would be helpful if you actually said what the error was ☠️

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
So this doesnt work whenever i check my mod loader it shows up as utility ui help
Hello,

Can you confirm that you run the latest version of SFS (1.5.10.2)? If not, please update your game and try again.