[Roleplay] Astronomer Starmaker, a Terran Diaspora.

T

TtTOtW

Venus is unfortunately a common pirate pass as it is the transfer point for battery trade. If you are neutral, or pro-SE, you are under our protection as much as the Kronian League if you wish to settle there. It is sparsely populated though, you'll have to be tough to settle there.

T

TtTOtW

Screenshot_20190223-142948.png

Confirming arrival at Titan SOI. That's one elliptical orbit you got there...
Screenshot_20190223-141552.png

We'll sort you out.

The Astronomer

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
With regards to Venus, I'll have to check with the council on development there.
Thanks for your assistance. I have some ideas about how we can develop that planet. If you want to hear it, I can send it. Should I encrypt the plan?

Venus is unfortunately a common pirate pass as it is the transfer point for battery trade. If you are neutral, or pro-SE, you are under our protection as much as the Kronian League if you wish to settle there. It is sparsely populated though, you'll have to be tough to settle there.
I have a few defensive weapons on me, but I think I'll stay in the Saturnian system for a while.

Knowledge? What type? Is it about your home? Or tech?
All sort. I have some information about my home, though you probably won't find that useful. I have all sort of basic technical data, but I haven't decided on which to sell, yet. Lastly, I have lots of literatures that might interest your people. I don't have a problem selling them.

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Oh, you must be Lt. Snakestrike they were talking about. Sorry for entering your planet's space without your permission.
No harm done. It sounds like you didn't have much of a choice anyway. When your ship is stabalized you can come and find me in low orbit.

The Astronomer

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Hey, Snakestrike, is it okay if I settle one of the moons in this system? I'd love to help develop this place since I have nowhere else to go anyways. I guess I can look forward to expansion towards Uranus and maybe a project at Venus which interests me in the future, but for now, I think I can take any major moon you don't need. I think Rhea is a good one.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Hey, Snakestrike, is it okay if I settle one of the moons in this system? I'd love to help develop this place since I have nowhere else to go anyways. I guess I can look forward to expansion towards Uranus and maybe a project at Venus which interests me in the future, but for now, I think I can take any major moon you don't need. I think Rhea is a good one.
Sounds interesting. Rhea isn't seytled currently, so if you're interested in focusing your efforts there, I'd be happy to oblidge you. Welcome to the Kronian League.

The Astronomer

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
...ah! I've reviewed the data of the planets again and noticed that Dione is a better one. Sorry for being so picky, ehehe...

Still, I need to work on my landers. There's not a lot that I can do on here.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
...ah! I've reviewed the data of the planets again and noticed that Dione is a better one. Sorry for being so picky, ehehe...

Still, I need to work on my landers. There's not a lot that I can do on here.
Dione has the same situation as Rhea. It's up to you.

T

TtTOtW

The rescue mission didn't go as planned: at the last minute your ship fell out of Titan SOI, I had to chase you down with MDD-G2R. Capable little bugger...
Screenshot_20190223-154033.png
Screenshot_20190223-154615.png
Screenshot_20190223-154844.png
Screenshot_20190223-161648.png
Screenshot_20190223-162448.png
Screenshot_20190223-162452.png

Finally, got a hold of you. The amazing little tug gets you back to Titan no problem.
Now to get aligned again...
Screenshot_20190223-163005.png
Screenshot_20190223-171209.png
Screenshot_20190223-172113.png

And finally, we meet... With the extra fuel spent, I cant refuel you. We will have to land. That's no problem, I can land with your mass added.
Wheels deployed, dropping altitude.
Screenshot_20190223-174337.png

The Astronomer

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
The rescue mission didn't go as planned: at the last minute your ship fell out of Titan SOI, I had to chase you down with MDD-G2R. Capable little bugger...

Finally, got a hold of you. The amazing little tug gets you back to Titan no problem.

And finally, we meet... With the extra fuel spent, I cant refuel you. We will have to land. That's no problem, I can land with your mass added.
I really hope my ship's durable enough to withstand Titan's atmospheric forces. Last time I checked, gravity shouldn't be much problem, but the atmospheric drag sure is.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
View attachment 13953 View attachment 13952 View attachment 13951 View attachment 13950 View attachment 13949 View attachment 13948
View attachment 13947 View attachment 13946 View attachment 13945
View attachment 13944
Oh, cool! I didn't know it was the Gecko that was making the trip out here!

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
:) the upgraded Gecko. Nice to be in your territory again, Lieutenant.
Lol, in all honesty, you have more things there than me rn... I've been having trouble with my phone lately. Had to delete the Tsar Drive test because it kept crashing my phone. I hadn't even completed it...

Tony

Registered
I understand this problem.The Play Store solution search Greenify.I have a 4 year old smartphone.Mid range.And no problem.

T

TtTOtW

I really hope my ship's durable enough to withstand Titan's atmospheric forces. Last time I checked, gravity shouldn't be much problem, but the atmospheric drag sure is.
I burned what fuel I had left to halve the entry speed before reaching dense altitudes so your ship would not be harmed.
Screenshot_20190223-175514.png
Screenshot_20190223-195024.png

It was a slow, calm and uneventful descent. Welcome to ألف Station (pronounced "ul-fi" like ultimate and fix):
Screenshot_20190224-000642.png

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered

The Astronomer

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Ouch, the strain from the aerodynamic forces...so this is what this world's like, huh... I really need to get my own ship service station running on my world later on.

So, what do I do after the refuel? I think when my ship's fully fueled, I can just burn my way into the orbit by myself. Not sure about engine capability, but the gravity checks out.

T

TtTOtW

Your ship is not made to exit an atmosphere of this density. We'll help you get out. Currently arranging an appropriate amount of fuel for both our ships.

The Astronomer

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Your ship is not made to exit an atmosphere of this density. We'll help you get out. Currently arranging an appropriate amount of fuel for both our ships.
Right. How could I forget about my radiators and whatever? Guess I'm just too new to this job...