Some Rockets I Made

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
View attachment 43319 View attachment 43320
The parachutes has a slight malfunction when the game didn’t actually register that I wasn’t several thousand meters from the surface but that I was actually ~500 from the surface. Landed on Olympus Mons (?) I’m guessing.
Yep, that is Olympus Mons, and I don't really recommend a parachute landing there. Even if you manage to open the parachutes, the drag is so low that they make almost no difference.

Hawk

ITSA // Ex-MA
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
I sent another rover to Mars. Moved my station to around the moon and it’s had 4 crews dock there. 3 strait from Earth and 1 that landed on the moon previously. I am currently working on another station that is planned to stay around Earth.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
View attachment 43319 View attachment 43320
The parachutes has a slight malfunction when the game didn’t actually register that I wasn’t several thousand meters from the surface but that I was actually ~500 from the surface. Landed on Olympus Mons (?) I’m guessing.
Yep that's Olympie Monie and that hecc is heccie when your goin to land der.... just land der with pointy end up and flamey end down.....

Hawk

ITSA // Ex-MA
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
This is what I’ve got so far on the new station
870FCED3-1084-43A6-9A25-BECF6F152D08.png

Hawk

ITSA // Ex-MA
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
11E4D8C7-265E-4F60-B06B-77A9A92ED4C0.png

Added all the fuel tanks

Hawk

ITSA // Ex-MA
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
Any recommendations of what I should add to it next?

Hawk

ITSA // Ex-MA
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
3C26F27B-8686-40AD-85F7-0BB62A9BD290.png
A6BBB8B3-5253-47A0-970D-7287F8B8D1C9.png
First successful mission to Jupiter using my Atlas V 521 looking rocket. Went by Ganymede (forgot to actually take a picture of that ) and ended in orbit around Callisto (picture). Also added solar panels to my newer station. Station has taken 21 launches to get to this point so far.

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
View attachment 45231 View attachment 45232 First successful mission to Jupiter using my Atlas V 521 looking rocket. Went by Ganymede (forgot to actually take a picture of that ) and ended in orbit around Callisto (picture). Also added solar panels to my newer station. Station has taken 21 launches to get to this point so far.
Space Station is lookin Great!! :) :) :D

Hawk

ITSA // Ex-MA
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
I almost forgot about this. Been getting caught up in things I have to do. Any recommendations on what I should add to the newer station? Maybe if I turn the center chunk (fuel tanks) to where the outer sides connect to the solar panel chunk I could add some more stuff to the side without making a giant blob?

T

TtTOtW

I almost forgot about this. Been getting caught up in things I have to do. Any recommendations on what I should add to the newer station? Maybe if I turn the center chunk (fuel tanks) to where the outer sides connect to the solar panel chunk I could add some more stuff to the side without making a giant blob?
Good idea :)

Hawk

ITSA // Ex-MA
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
C1A45CA6-1250-4619-AC2E-795B8F7542DC.png
BD23E8CD-B380-4C7F-8494-B81E3765878A.png

First attempt at a reusable rocket. Tested the first stage which actually worked.

Hawk

ITSA // Ex-MA
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
ECBD4D5F-18A9-471E-BF72-1A6413DA42D6.png
B231D436-2FD8-4FE3-A6D4-8F715DF3DC4B.png

Second design I’m working on. Hopefully after working on this one a bit more I can actually carry a larger payload than the first design.
Pictures from a 25 km hop.

T

The Dark in the Light

This is pretty damn cool! I gotta feeling over time you'll make your mark here with these kind of things.
I really gotta start playing the game again, lol.

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
This is pretty damn cool! I gotta feeling over time you'll make your mark here with these kind of things.
I really gotta start playing the game again, lol.
Yes you really need to move your butt now... as other's butt is followin ya now :) :3 :3