TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
What is that? :)

I haven't seen that before, unless it doesn't exist here?
If you want to know search it by google lens

btw did you guys see the eyes of owl on the root of the insect's antenna?

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Me and my dad when for a 10.6 mile walk today we ended up going to Walton Gardens and I took some pictures of animals at its Zoo.
20210530_155140.jpg
20210530_155152.jpg
20210530_155329.jpg
20210530_155620.jpg
20210530_155403.jpg

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Last edited:

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I forgot to share my photos of visiting the space museum so yeah… I'll share them in here
IMG_20210606_150447.jpg
IMG_20210606_154759.jpg
IMG_20210606_155016.jpg

IMG_20210606_150517.jpg

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
You can visit the space museum when you visit Hong Kong!
I dont think this will ever happen... Farthest i have ever been is Ireland and basically no one around me can claim that they left Europe... But i dont blame them, theres already alot to see here! If you somehow end up here i recommend visiting Poland ;)

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I dont think this will ever happen... Farthest i have ever been is Ireland and basically no one around me can claim that they left Europe... But i dont blame them, theres already alot to see here! If you somehow end up here i recommend visiting Poland ;)
What tourist attraction does Poland have?

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
What tourist attraction does Poland have?
Well its to much to explain in one comment, there are many dating back to middle ages such as castles, old towns and others. There are many interesting museums including infamous Auschwitz-Birkenau. Its also has many beatifull natural regions from shores of the Baltic sea through many lake districts, planes to spectacular Tatra mountains. I recommend watching Geography Now episode if you want to learn more ;)

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Some photos of boar I took 3 years ago
1624609698135.jpg
1624609698165.jpg
1624609698188.jpg
1624609698210.jpg

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Docks used to load iron ore onto ships
PXL_20210625_033915043.jpg

The moon on a lake
PXL_20210625_032847657.jpg

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Just chill photo of the sunset near my home, nothing else
IMG20210625220447.jpg

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
You know, we dont have good relations after all and i really feel better when i see comments like that, makes me believe that Poland isnt some shithole next to Russia

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
You know, we dont have good relations after all
Contrary to popular belief, Horus actually does exhibit emotion.

I only have issue with the words, not the author. That is something that seems to have been missed over my time here.
I've almost never been personally offensive and only comment on the objective standpoint of any claims made by a user. Any user. I'm just as direct to you as I am to Blazer, whom I am good friends with.
Hell, I've been harder on him sometimes than almost anyone else on this bloody forum. See Space Shuttles and Space Planes...
Even bobby, god rest his easily broken soul, I have no ill will towards. I just wished he didn't speak such complete and utter bullshit so often.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and be prepared to be held against the harsh light of objectivity. But it's not you I'm going after.
Remember that.

Poland isnt some shithole next to Russia
Honestly, I genuinely thought the place was going to be a poor communist offshoot, over-run by vodka'd up beggers and exiled gangsters from the fall of the USSR. The flight into and taxi out of Krakow International did little to dispel that, a horizon of soviet era tower blocks and blacked out (and likely armoured) Porsche Cayenne S SUVs everywhere.

However, I've likely never been more wrong in my life. The town itself was amazing. The centre was a medieval fairytale of market place stalls (especially in the dark), the shops super modern, the hotel was 4 star and incredibly well priced.
In particular the Jewish quarter, situated in the old ghetto (still showing the scars from running battles against the SS during the liquidations), where the food and drink was incredible. We stayed a weekend and never had any issues with the locals. The women in particular were beautiful (but very high maintenance), the bars are insane and laid back rules wise, everyone speaks english and it was easier to order things there than in Central London.
Sadly we weren't in time to visit Birkenau, something I do regret not doing and will definitely do at some point in future when I go back.