TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I only have issue with the words, not the author. That is something that seems to have been missed over my time here.
I've almost never been personally offensive and only comment on the objective standpoint of any claims made by a user. Any user. I'm just as direct to you as I am to Blazer, whom I am good friends with.
Hell, I've been harder on him sometimes than almost anyone else on this bloody forum. See Space Shuttles and Space Planes...
Even bobby, god rest his easily broken soul, I have no ill will towards. I just wished he didn't speak such complete and utter bullshit so often.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and be prepared to be held against the harsh light of objectivity. But it's not you I'm going after.
Remember that.

Honestly, I genuinely thought the place was going to be a poor communist offshoot, over-run by vodka'd up beggers and exiled gangsters from the fall of the USSR. The flight into and taxi out of Krakow International did little to dispel that, a horizon of soviet era tower blocks and blacked out (and likely armoured) Porsche Cayenne S SUVs everywhere.

However, I've likely never been more wrong in my life. The town itself was amazing. The centre was a medieval fairytale of market place stalls (especially in the dark), the shops super modern, the hotel was 4 star and incredibly well priced.
In particular the Jewish quarter, situated in the old ghetto (still showing the scars from running battles against the SS during the liquidations), where the food and drink was incredible. We stayed a weekend and never had any issues with the locals. The women in particular were beautiful (but very high maintenance), the bars are insane and laid back rules wise, everyone speaks english and it was easier to order things there than in Central London.
Sadly we weren't in time to visit Birkenau, something I do regret not doing and will definitely do at some point in future when I go back.
For that first part, i accept that standpoint, so i think its settled now between us. For that second part, that contrast makes Poland even more interesting. Alot of people from west never seen those legendary blocks in person and contrary to popular believe they are not always poor. Also i recommend my home region of Silesia, its mostly know for mining coal, steamworks and etc. but has much more than some stinky streets and smog. It is just in some way magical, even those dark alleys, even those piles of coal, old abondoned buildings... But also prestine new infrustructure and excellent communication of what has now becomed a first metropoly in Poland with over a 3 million population (3 times the capital). And its actually really really close to Cracow and Auschwitz too. Just wanted to recommend some interesting travel option as not a lot of people visit this region as a tourists which is sad cause it has really kilos to offer (well not tons :/) just wanted to recommend my region but now i recommend we now get BOT :)

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Cresign, always telling people to go BOT AFTER he said his part, NEVER before.
*insert blushed suprised emoji*
Actually, i have something to show you
Screenshot_2020-12-18-18-24-11-59.png

Remember that account in Latest Member section? Or you dont know the story?

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Arent alts not allowed here?

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Ok. So if that isnt an alt, doesn't that account count as imitation since it is similar names?
No. Remember "Lorus Hupercal"? Also, if similar names would count as imitation I would have already banned the entire TT Army and Joe Army off the Discord server.

What I really want to know is the story behind the screenshot, and why Cresign12 thinks it is relevant in the current conversation.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
No. Remember "Lorus Hupercal"? Also, if similar names would count as imitation I would have already banned the entire TT Army and Joe Army off the Discord server.

What I really want to know is the story behind the screenshot, and why Cresign12 thinks it is relevant in the current conversation.
Ah ok.

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

Yes it was my alt (and i was fucking stupid to do that) but before you do something, i need to tell you that i had solved this case with TT and that was MONTHS ago. Just wanted to see if you were in that case but it seems that you werent.

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Why alt account is not allowed? Difficult to define someone or prevent someone to…?

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Incase someone is banned they can ban evade using an alt
*insert giant facepalm emoji* ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
Why I can't think of that???????????????????????????????????

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Well i think i stepped onto luckiest bus in my live :p