WAR!...?

Members of the Grand Jury, who is guilty?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Venus and Mercury remain under the Command of only One person, dude: Me.
Yes! I was wondering how long it would take you incompetent nincompoop bureaucrats to realize that Venus and Mercury ARE indeed now under Monkeys Extreme's control! While you've all been preoccupied with this squabble of who's guilty or who's innocent, I've been busy with the first steps of Mass Envision! MHUAHAHAHAHA!!! You're too late to stop me! Prepare to meet your DOOM!

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
*whispers* The SE is now the weakest ever. The SE will need to readjust to new circumstances and while doing, we should blitzkrieg. Take out Jupiter and Mars and allocate territories to all parties involved. Mercury and Venus is combined under one person and could be persued as well. Moon would be too heavily fortified.
edit:[REDACTED]

T

TtTOtW

*whispers* The SE is now the weakest ever. The SE will need to readjust to new circumstances and while doing, we should blitzkrieg. Take out Jupiter and Mars and allocate territories to all parties involved. Mercury and Venus is combined under one person and could be persued as well. Moon would be too heavily fortified.
You obviously have NO idea whatsoever of the actual offensive and defensive layout of the Empire...

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Yes! I was wondering how long it would take you incompetent nincompoop bureaucrats to realize that Venus and Mercury ARE indeed now under Monkeys Extreme's control! While you've all been preoccupied with this squabble of who's guilty or who's innocent, I've been busy with the first steps of Mass Envision! MHUAHAHAHAHA!!! You're too late to stop me! Prepare to meet your DOOM!
You obviously don't know who you're dealing with ;)

Tactics Jez 10

The moon is indeed better equipped. More troops, heavy equipment, and so on. These cost money, food, sources of energy, water and these supplies have to be imported from planets, since moons are nothing more than barren wastelands.

Control the planets with the industrial infrastructure, removing the supply at its source, also giving a foothold to set up a blockade for other supply trains from other planets, which would take months of travelling just to reach here. That's how you win. Attrition. What you didn't account for is that your strength will be your downfall. You have more troops than you can self sustain from a moon. It's a mathematical inevitably.

Basically, you have two options: either you shut down your energy consumptions, ration everything and wait months, possibly years for a rescue operation. Or you can mobilize your forces from the moon, leaving the safety of the fortifications, and also consuming large amounts of fuel to reach orbit, each ship containing its own set of supplies from storage, which would be wasted if (when) it is destroyed.

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Tactics Jez 10

The moon is indeed better equipped. More troops, heavy equipment, and so on. These cost money, food, sources of energy, water and these supplies have to be imported from planets, since moons are nothing more than barren wastelands.

Control the planets with the industrial infrastructure, removing the supply at its source, also giving a foothold to set up a blockade for other supply trains from other planets, which would take months of travelling just to reach here. That's how you win. Attrition. What you didn't account for is that your strength will be your downfall. You have more troops than you can self sustain from a moon. It's a mathematical inevitably.
Looks cool though

Here's my plan: get Bandwith and I, as well as others to Invade Jupiter and Siege Mars shortly afterwards while ME(i believe) will take over Mercury and Venus.

Peace Treaty: Bandwith gets Europa, I get rights to use Low Jupiter Orbit Space, Others that participate will get a moon. If Mars falls, Give Phobos and Deimos to someone (preferably by random lottery). Mars is used as a coalition (Coalition of Anti-SE members) stronghold. Mercury goes to Cpt Gorilla and Venus goes to Ttottw