MoreParts Mod

¿Puedes comprobar si esta versión te funciona? el archivo .pack esta en moreparts.zip, porque este foro no me deja subir archivos .packs
Sigue apareciendo el mismo texto, creo que debe ser problema de la beta de ModLoader, supongo que esperaré a que salga oficialmente o a la próxima versión. Gracias por la ayuda.

Can you check if this version works for you? the .pack file is in moreparts.zip, because this forum won't let me upload .packs files
Hello, listen, could you make a mod with windows, or a round fairing, because I put a lot of fairings on the station, it lags terribly, but I can’t dock myself, and I also mod can't make...

dani0105

Modder
Registered
New version v2.1.0

Trailer: Youtube link

Change log
  • Change Colony menu
  • Now the create colony button will only show it if you have 'Electronic Component' and 'Building Material' resources on your rocket
  • Now the create colony button will show below 50 meters
  • Change the texture of the colony ground
  • Now the colonies have ARPANET connectivity
  • Reworks Antenna part style

New Features
  • Add Parts cargo part
  • Add VAB building
  • Add Launch Pad building
  • Now you can launch rockets from your colonies
  • Add Rocket Material resource
Tutorial
I wrote a tutorial at thislink

Gallery

VAB Building

Antenna part

Colony Menu

Installation
  • Drop moreparts.pack file into Spaceflight Simulator Game\Mods\Custom Assets\Parts folder
  • Drop MorePartsMod.zip and unzip into Spaceflight Simulator Game\Mods folder
  • Install Electricity Part Pack. click here to download

Download
You can download the files here.

Connection just drops in and out for me randomly. When I get to the launch pad I press Y and get connected, but when I get to about 500m it cuts in and out randomly

lvan

Registered
When I create a rocket in a colony, the resources don't decrease, and when I create a rocket that weighs more than the amount of my resources, the resources are added

dani0105

Modder
Registered
  • Check if you correctly install the dll files (you can see in modloader button in the main menu)
  • Check that you don't have the old modloader installed
  • Check if you installed 'electricity pack'
  • Go into the Moreparts mod folder and delete keybindings.json (the modloader has a bug with this)
you are skipping a step, because for everyone the mod is working. At this linkthere is a guy who also incorrectly installed the mod and the steps he took to get it to work for him.

there is a tutorial How to install MoreParts Mod in Spaceflight Simulator Steam Version · Discussion #7 · 105-Code/MorePartsMod

Last edited:
  • Check if you correctly install the dll files (you can see in modloader button in the main menu)
  • Check that you don't have the old modloader installed
  • Check if you installed 'electricity pack'
  • Go into the Moreparts mod folder and delete keybindings.json (the modloader has a bug with this)
you are skipping a step, because for everyone the mod is working. At this linkthere is a guy who also incorrectly installed the mod and the steps he took to get it to work for him.

there is a tutorial How to install MoreParts Mod in Spaceflight Simulator Steam Version · Discussion #7 · 105-Code/MorePartsMod

Thanks

I have the same exact problem after the last 1.5.8 update. Playing on Steam/Windows.

After performing a clean install of the latest version, installing all the packs that are listed above, the issue still persisted. So, I opened the game console and found out that the mod loader doesn't load the MoreParts mod.

1667220750106.png

Also any other pack that I try to add throws the same error but I guess it must be originating from the MoreParts issue.

I was playing with dani's mod loader until the last update without any problems.

Has anyone found a solution for this ?

dani0105

Modder
Registered
I have the same exact problem after the last 1.5.8 update. Playing on Steam/Windows.

After performing a clean install of the latest version, installing all the packs that are listed above, the issue still persisted. So, I opened the game console and found out that the mod loader doesn't load the MoreParts mod.

View attachment 91978

Also any other pack that I try to add throws the same error but I guess it must be originating from the MoreParts issue.

I was playing with dani's mod loader until the last update without any problems.

Do you have moreparts-assets in the MorepartsMod folder? Because it looks like you have morepart-asset files in the custom assets/parts folder, and this folder should only have .pack files

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Someone please help someone give me a tutorial the one in description was too hard to follow View attachment 92015
See the first line of the error message. You have to copy the MorePartsMod.dll file into the mentioned folder (Spaceflight Simulator Game/Mods/MorePartsMod).

View attachment 91978

UPDATE: I have managed to get this running perfectly on a MAC. The issue must be within my Windows installation. Thanks everyone, much appreciated!