Search results

1. C

5.5 tons to low Earth orbit?

Your variation is good too, it is just very not optimized. For example, if you are already using clipping, why not clip all engines vertically? Then you can have much less atmospheric drag and can accelerate with much less fuel spent. There are many other optimizations you still can make within...
  2. C

No, only default parts with edited sizes of those parts, nothing more was edited except sizes, plus 1261% fuel inside tiny fuel tank.
  3. C

There is clipping parts cheating. There is 200% fuel in fuel tank cheating. There is android module which is cheated to be 0.4 tons instead of 3 tons mass. And you still think all of this is no cheating? Then my 1 ton rocket is also with not a single cheat - it has all the same properties...
  4. C

I made a rocket, which is 1 ton only, it went to the Moon, landed on the Moon, got back to Earth and landed on Earth. And still had a lot of fuel left in it. Link. I like challenges without part editing, without any single clipping, and without ion engines, because such challenges leads to...
  5. C

Help with render distance

Since it is not realistic anyway and you already build nice and huge rocket, now just teleport all cargo to its destination and that is all. You can teleport manually by editing quicksave file even in iOS or Android version of SFS.
  6. C

Help with render distance

Can you use 20 rockets for 4.5 km each instead? So you would fit into limitation.
  7. C

Simple way to not waste fuel on Jupiter.

Option №1 still requires some fuel burning to not be thrown away from Jupiter's SOI, so it would be much more beneficial to stage 2-3 gravity assists in one line, from 2-3 different moons, to slow down enough to remain in SOI without much fuel burning, then you can slowdown more on your next...
  8. C

I'm looking for recommendations for a single player tank game

While for now you can try playing against PC in War Thunder, as Danny Batten already suggested. And then you can tell what exactly you didn't like in War Thunder, so we could pick some other game, which will have things you can't get from War Thunder.
  9. C

But you still didn't explain how to determine if the game have high quality graphics or not. For example, If you would said you don't care what graphics the game will have, even old and crappy, as long as this graphics is 3d and game supports at least HD resolution - that would be very clear and...
  10. C

lashlbhat's Team Hawk Entries

You can always simply record video, then you don't need to waste time for making screenshots and there will never be any doubts if anything was fair. I found for myself that sending video to youtube just once is much less time-consuming, than making a lot of screenshots and posting each one by one.
  11. C

AGHGHGAGHH WHY ARE DOCKING PORTS WANTING TO KILL ME

Show a picture of what is happening.
  12. C

Planet editing under 1.5

Please help me with one question. Would it work if i do something like this. For example, we have some custom solar system, which works fine. I want to add some new celestial body (NCB), which is totally invisible, no textures at all, and acts like "center of the galaxy". Then we can simply...
  13. C

Funni Mars Mission and Back

That is gorgeous mission!
  14. C

HD = 1280x720 resolution So you are looking for any singleplayer tank simulator, which is able to work with 1280x720 resolution or higher? And it must be 3d and realistic? Is that correct? Then it simplifies things, since there are a lot of good tank games made many years ago, they have...
  15. C

Micro-Lunar Rocket Challenge

If it is similar to yours, then replace your engine to ion and show a picture of a rocket near 1 ton +- with enough amount of fuel in it (1/3 of all rocket must be pure fuel).
  16. C

At your screenshots i see, that you not only edited part's sizes, but also edited fuel tank to have 600%+ of fuel in it. Which is new kind of cheating i did not even considered. This cheating allows to have the tiniest possible fuel tanks with like 1000000% of fuel, and then this tank has almost...
  17. C

This rocket is much smaller that rectangle size. And it is 1.15 tons rocket now. And it does the job. That is the result of you rules, where some cheating is named "not cheating" with excuses like "this is just to make rocket model less crude". For example look how elegant and not crude the...
  18. C

I am looking on the list of many such games right now. But unless you explain how to determine if each of these games have excellent graphics or only average graphics - i can't make any picking from this list. You still didn't show any criteria, or parameter, by which any graphics is considered...
  19. C

I made optimizations to this rocket. Now entire mission is done with 1.21 tons launcher and i still have 11% fuel left after landing on Earth. What i want to say with all this - don't make challenges with cheating. Because part editing is still a clear cheating, even if you only edit sizes...
  20. C

Probe and fuel tanks are mandatory. Or how would i control it without probe? Or where would i take fuel without tank? But specifics are important. So your version is that i have no parachute and no heat shield, only 3 objects - probe, tank and engine? and what engine? how much fuel?
  21. C

So, i carefully adhered to your rules - no cheats of any kind, no custom parts, no bug exploits like acarii drive or anything else. Only default game parts with edited sizes, nothing more was edited besides sizes. And fair game with mission to the moon at Normal difficulty level in default stock...
  22. C

So it has to have both singleplayer and multiplayer mods? Only singleplayer without multiplayer is not good then? If graphics is realistic, but not HQ, is it good? Or you are looking for cooperative mode game, so you could play singleplayer missions with friend or several friends?
  23. C

Voyager Quest Entry - 2nd time

At first it looked suspisious that you had 91.51 tons in orbit and i placed a message here. But i tested take-off with your new launcher and i got even more tons in orbit, thus everything looks fair. It happens, that main stage of the launcher is still not detached when you are in orbit, and...
  24. C

What means "bomb stuff"? Bombs are something that aircrafts drop, tanks don't drop bombs. Do you mean that you can go out of tanks and operate as a soldier for some time, plan a bomb somewhere, bomb something, then get back inside tank and continue the battle in tank simulation mode?