Search results

1. zTallsRobot

zTalls's Cubesat collection

Im extremely bored right now so I'm posting my cubesat collection At the moment, there's only 4 cubesats, hopefully going to increase in the future, I don't have much time atm, as im using my free time for Mars 2033 project to hopefully release ASAP. I'll keep updating thia thread by makinf new...
  2. zTallsRobot

zTalls's Astronaut

A simple astronaut made by me a while ago. Less cartoonish than Neutralizer's but im not gonna compare it with his astronaut because it may sound selfish and that sucks. (pics are a liiiitle outdated so arms look a little weird) Perfect usage for your favourite colonies And EVA's! Or even...
  3. zTallsRobot

zTallsRobot Mission Development Thread

not much to say here, just a thread of development for my channel videos.
  4. zTallsRobot

ICAA's Public Cubesat Program (book a cubesat for the mission!)

We're announcing an ICAA (International Committee For Aeronautics Affairs, for context, check this and it's replies) partnership program! well basically, this program is for our interstellar robotic mission, where YOU ALL can actually submit your own cubesats (or any kind of small sattelite) to...
  5. zTallsRobot

Finding tips for advanced terrain/planet edit (and texturing)

So um basically i know all the basics about custom png terrain im not a new into planet edit but i still have the dream on doing custom terrains, so i need tips on making certain terrain shapes, and other advanced edit techniques, i'd like to make terrains like ACSS 2.0, Earth Overhaul or TTSS...
  6. zTallsRobot

Return from the Pink Planet

A kinda "fun" challenge I have done. Basically, I made a goofy planet pack with four challenging worlds relatively harder than Venus, the hardest of these planet being the Pink Planet. Pink Planet Stats: Diameter: 1100km Gravity: 12.8m/s2 (arround 1.3 gees) Atmosphere Height: 40km, identical as...
  7. zTallsRobot

Apollo Style Mars Mission in Hard mode!

I finally managed to beat my laziness and now im doing team frontier, a BP-edited, no stretched or no heat engines, or ions mission (hopefully i didn't forget anything) apollo style mission to Mars and Back. The original idea was to do it in realistic mode but tbh it was too hard to maintain...
  8. zTallsRobot

I was bored, so I decided to make a customer payload service for my channel. Order Now! (Starting to launch on march btw)

So, basically I made a google form where you can book a launch for a video in my channel, and giving a respective shoutout to the creator of course. The form has many payload possibilities as well If you made the form, please reply the post so I can realize who booked the launch. Here's the...
  9. zTallsRobot

INTERSTELLAR COLLAB W/ @octacorpus IS DONE!! // Video development thread

Hi guys, it's been a while, so after a long 3 month span, my interstellar mission collab with Octacorpus is finally done. One video is premiering right now! There are going to be three parts, which will be uploaded on my channel Part 1: Part 2: Coming soon december 22nd or 23rd Part 3...
  10. zTallsRobot

Mission to Haumea in realistic mode (BP editing)

Hi guys, Its been a while so I made a small project: Sending a probe to haumea with a small impactor. This project was uploaded on youtube today, feedback would be very appreciated. Not many editing because i don't think it's necessary.
  11. zTallsRobot

A team titan moon mission entry, but I tried too hard

So uhh i think it's time to grind some roles so that's why I'm doing this entry to start with my team role hunt. So as you read the title, I wanted to make it a bit more interesting, trying to make it under 50 tons, it uses pretty light fairing .25 aligned separation system and other things to...
  12. zTallsRobot

Interstellar SFS collab development thread (w/ Octa)

Greetings, Talls Here :D:D:D - INTRODUCTION - Sooo, I have an exciting interstellar collab with Octacorpus where we'll send a huge ISV to Proxima Centauri system and barnard B to stay on some planets and research for a long time. I know proxima centauri is quite generic for interstellar...
  13. zTallsRobot

zTallsRobot's realistic mode noclip missions development thread.

Hello Again, Talls Here. Sooo... you may know me because i posted two threads about some Bp edited rockets I made, but now let's move to something different: Noclip missions. I'm not totally focused on BP editing on the game but I also play the vanilla game, but I enjoy noclip(no cheats...
  14. zTallsRobot

(I'm back with AWESOME BUILDS) Big And Small: Two totally opposite rockets

Hey Guys, I'm zTallsRobot again, I'm here to post another amazing build I've done. I have done 3 cool rockets after my last post, but I'm gonna show 2 of these, because I think the third one should be on it's own thread. What's cool on these rockets I will show? Well, one is pretty small, and...
  15. zTallsRobot

Interstellar BP edited superearth/earth sized planet lander

Hi guys, today I will present to you my best SFS build so far! this is th"e "Apex Ultimatum Lander" which, as you could see in the title, it is designed for Superearths and earth sized worlds. It also doesn't land with parachutes, just uses engines to land on. I will use this for a future...
  16. zTallsRobot

how to edit terrain

can someone teach me how to edit terrain please? and how do i do custom asteroid terrain? I would appreciate that because idk how to edit terrain