Search results

1. Cresign

My Survival World

Alright since the retrospective has concluded, a little tour of my world as of today with some stuff that i havent shown in detail or at all. Starting at my house is my storage on the first floor, great improvement over a pile of chests which i used for a while Down the stairs is the first...
  2. Cresign

My Survival World

Part 2 After the fight i wanted to mine alot more debris than before, because what i didnt mention is that i lost almost all of my netherite (as gear) in a random cave to a creeper... Well anyway, that required a creeper farm which i constructed. It paid off soon enough That allowed me to...
  3. Cresign

My Survival World

A bit more than a month ago i started a new Minecraft world on survival hard difficulty on Bedrock Edition, specifically mobile. For a long time i attempted to "speedrun" the game by making getting to the nether my first priority, choosing to not settle down and establish myself first, which...
  4. Cresign

Yellatogra-1 System

If the object you want to put in orbit doesnt have orbit data, you need to copy it from a planet for example, then you just put the name of the star you want it to orbit around
  5. Cresign

FNAF Animatronics

Thanks, you are free to demolish them in any way you want (i've done so myself)
  6. Cresign

A space station I made.

This is on mobile, he cant use texture packs
  7. Cresign

My New Collection of Rockets with Marmilo

Bro this has got to be up there with the biggest necroposts, december of 2020
  8. Cresign

Mr.Sisu (me) 1:1 Saturn V

It uses bp edited parts that are stuck in their unfolding animation, that causes the sound to play constantly for some reason
  9. Cresign

Mini Milky Way Pack Update Center

There is Trappist, look better
  10. Cresign

Vanilla-ish Starship

Thank you
  11. Cresign

Newest version is 1.6.02, link is in this thread
  12. Cresign

Just a question (non-related to sfs)

If its a discord appeal then yes,
  13. Cresign

Custom Solar Systems
  14. Cresign

Multiple lag spikes

Same thing is happening to me, it's really annoying playing with them.
  15. Cresign

Quick question

Im not good at making them either lol
  16. Cresign

Some of my builds and progress

Thats what i said
  17. Cresign

Last time he said its his last time returning, that was a month ago or so
  18. Cresign

Probably too late to reply, he's gone now for 2 years or something
  19. Cresign

the Mars Return SSTO Challenge (Via EmberSkyMedia)

Disabling engine heat is pretty fair here, it's pretty broken currently
  20. Cresign

Im pretty sure you can still timewarp relatively fast without lagging the game too much
  21. Cresign

Yes, fast timewarp does lag and will lag probably regardless of your pc stats, so you need to be careful with it cause it can also cause the game to freeze or crash. As for orbit lines, orbits of stars are not visible when you zoom out due to large distances of their orbits, which is most...
  22. Cresign

SFS update news (including sneak peeks)

Last time we heard any updates on water was early 2022, last time we heard updates on astronauts it was vacation if i remember correctly. He also made it clear water is put off for a while and i think he put more emphasis on astronauts or something.
  23. Cresign

This update wont have it, next one probably the same thing cause astronauts seem to be a priority
  24. Cresign

He probably meant expanding plumes, if their heat hitboxes will also expand, we might be in trouble