Welcome to ACSS!
Actually Complete Solar System, or ACSS for short, is a massive solar system expansion pack, featuring 251 new solar system bodies
(list in the README.txt file).
ACSS is currently at Version 1.0, so more SSBs will come!
Credits to the packs i used (that i remenber) are also in the README.txt, so please read the file!
Also thanks to everyone* whose packs i used!
* - Brian_Felipe, SpaceSimXplore, BANDWITH and Discord users Astrônomo (now Earth and Moon), Quantikos, Dahmond, Flefliker, and StayHigh
A tip for installing the pack:
When installing the pack, do not put everything at once!
I, myself, put all of the textures first, then i put the planet data files in groups of 42.
1.0 - Release - New SSBs: 197
Download link (the file is too big for the forums)
1.0.1 - Fix
- Actually added Makemake (thanks Biofatal)
- Added warning to the Readme file
1.0.2 - Fix
- Fixed the shape of Bennu and Ryugu (thanks Discord user Negative)
1.1 - The Kuiper Update
- Fixed the spikyness in the surfaces of Psyche and Ceres
- Added 39 (or 40?) new solar system bodies
- Added rings to Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune
- Correctly scaled Saturn's rings
- Added day-night cycles for Venus, Earth, Mars and Pluto