Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Bambers99 you posted more than 10 posts in a row in 30 minutes...
This is a forum, not a chat, please make the necessary to say everything you have to say in a single post as much as possible. This thread contains useful informations for future users that will need support like you, have a look at the number of posts they will have to go through!

Please keep this in mind and try to limit the number of your posts, you don't have to tell us in real time everything you do to try to solve your problem.

Bambers99 you posted more than 10 posts in a row in 30 minutes...
This is a forum, not a chat, please make the necessary to say everything you have to say in a single post as much as possible. This thread contains useful informations for future users that will need support like you, have a look at the number of posts they will have to go through!

Please keep this in mind and try to limit the number of your posts, you don't have to tell us in real time everything you do to try to solve your problem.
Ok, but I still need to find out how to fix this problem. All of my rockets that I have launched EVER with antennae are becoming uncontrollable, which means several rovers, missions, landings, and satellites are useless now.
Also I bet I'm not the only one having problems

Ok, but I still need to find out how to fix this problem. All of my rockets that I have launched EVER with antennae are becoming uncontrollable, which means several rovers, missions, landings, and satellites are useless now.
Even my achievements that came from rockets that had antennae on them are gone. Atleast everything else like the geoeye, rotor, resource collecting things, and colonies still work

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
It's ok to ask help, this thread is there for that purpose. Just do it without flooding the discussion please.

Even my achievements that came from rockets that had antennae on them are gone. Atleast everything else like the geoeye, rotor, resource collecting things, and colonies still work
Again... 2 minutes separate this post from your previous one! This is precisely what I ask you to avoid, nobody has a chance to answer you in such a short delay.

I can't fix the rockets

dani0105

Modder
Registered
New version v2.2.1

Trailer

Tutorial
You can check how to use this mod in this link.

Change log
  • Now the rocket with antennas will spawn connected to ARPANET

Bugs Fixed
  • Fix shows the maximum altitude in meters which should be kilometers
  • Fix GeoEye does not work on the Moon

Installation
  • Drop moreparts.pack file into Spaceflight Simulator Game\Mods\Custom Assets\Parts folder
  • Drop MorePartsMod.zip into Spaceflight Simulator Game\Mods folder and and UNZIP
    • The final path should be Spaceflight Simulator Game\Mods\MorePartsMod
  • Install Electricity Part Pack. click here to download
If you think that these instructions are not enough, you can see this tutorial with images Link

Download
You can download the files here.

Please explain in ONE POST. your problem, how to recreate it and send your world in a zip file. your world is saved in "Spaceflight Simulator\Spaceflight Simulator Game\Saving\Worlds\(Your World)".
Hello, I seem to be suffering the same issue as Bambers, where if I attach a satellite dish to my vehicle, the vehicle has no control once loaded onto the pad. Otherwise the rest of the parts are working properly. Could it be a mod conflict issue?

TheRealSheep5

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
It doesn't work in the slightest for me.

I have the morepartsmod folder from the .dll in the mods folder, and then the morepartsmod.pack in [custom assets --> parts.]

The stuff for the mod appears in the game, and I can put it in the blueprint screen, but they don't respond to clicking or movement keybinds

I have the morepartsmod folder from the .dll in the mods folder, and then the morepartsmod.pack in [custom assets --> parts.]

The stuff for the mod appears in the game, and I can put it in the blueprint screen, but they don't respond to clicking or movement keybinds
I am having the same issue

dani0105

Modder
Registered
I am having the same issue

just press 'Y' when you launch your rocket with antenna. If you take a few minutes to read the tutorial, you may know these kinds of things, so next time read this thread and the tutorial before you start asking these things.