Public Progress Thread (Off-topic SFS)

ASC

Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Octogonal Solar Panel.png
Mass: 1.2t
Charges more quickly than small standard solar panels tho (if electricity was brought back.)

ASC

Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
AR-7 Rocket Engine.png
Thrust: 600t
Consumes 4 tons of fuel in 2 seconds
It does have an internal fuel tank of just around 3 tons.

The epic chicken

Grim Reaper
Asteroid Contest Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I made a remake of that video where a lorry jumps over an F1 car in SFS, except we didn't have an F1 car so we just used a Delorean instead.
(unbreakable parts to stop the ramp blowing up)
VideoCapture_20221225-000754.jpg

S

Sportgus

Magnetic propulsion station
Screenshot_20230110-235527.png

Basically an average ship but it uses a docking port drive, so infinite delta v and exploration. That is until you mess up and break the mechanism.

S

Sportgus

Orange one is just for rcs or if you want to transfer fuel to other docked vessels. The silver is meant to be crew habs, I was sleep deprived ok. Top fairing droplet things are the antenna, in the bp I'm gonna share their activation is staged. If you want you can pretend the engine uses the fuel.

im literally building a monster rn and it only use hawk engine and theres a total of 7...14... IS 19 HAWK ENGINE IN TOTAL
well i will try and build its more booster at the lower stage and it gonna need 4 to 6 more engine in total means it will be 23 to 25 hawk engine
Screenshot_20230113-105908.jpg

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
im literally building a monster rn and it only use hawk engine and theres a total of 7...14... IS 19 HAWK ENGINE IN TOTAL
well i will try and build its more booster at the lower stage and it gonna need 4 to 6 more engine in total means it will be 23 to 25 hawk engine
View attachment 96439
Freaky!

BrokenRealityJ

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Should I get SFS on my computer? Right now I only have it on my phone, and I'm wondering if I should get it on my computer to have fun with mods. What do you think?

Is playing SFS on iOS still worth it? It seems like it receives the least updates out of the 3 and I'm worried it might get discontinued and updates will only go to android and the Steam version.