Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
View attachment 94775
thrust: 1300t
consuming fuel per 1 sec: 8 tons 125 kilograms
size: 8 wide

Maybe this one will not be inefficient as my last engine
Thrust is very high, but fuel consumption is really high too. For comparison, 3 Titan engines would provide 1200 tons of thrust while guzzling "only" 5 tons of fuel per second. Its thrust would make it interesting to lift very heavy loads, but it would quickly run out of fuel, so overall I'm not sure it would be such a good deal.

ASC

Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Thrust is very high, but fuel consumption is really high too. For comparison, 3 Titan engines would provide 1200 tons of thrust while guzzling "only" 5 tons of fuel per second. Its thrust would make it interesting to lift very heavy loads, but it would quickly run out of fuel, so overall I'm not sure it would be such a good deal.
yeah... but atleast it can be used on supermassive first stage of the rocket. (atleast 16 wide)

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
View attachment 94777
thrust: 20 tons, 750 kilograms
consumes only 50 kilograms of fuel
That would make an Isp of 415 seconds. Now it's super interesting, but kinda inbalanced. Not as much as the ion engine though.

but i'll let altair decide.
I can give you my opinion, but if you like a particular engine that is your choice. The most important is how you feel about it.

ASC

Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
That would make an Isp of 415 seconds. Now it's super interesting, but kinda inbalanced. Not as much as the ion engine though.

I can give you my opinion, but if you like a particular engine that is your choice. The most important is how you feel about it.
Finally an right choice!
Tho i doubt Stef will see this good.

ASC

Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Sector Engine.png
finally put some detail to my another rocket engine
thrust: 600t
consumes 2 tons 150 kilograms per second

ASC

Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
tiny battery.png
an tiny battery
barely takes up space on interior of any spacecraft
the capacity is only 333 watts tho, can be recharged through solar panels or from other spacecraft
can supply the other spacecraft docked to it up to 10 watts

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
i forgot to put hour next to watts

i think they sort of like it or not

ill leave altair with that.

Altaïr
Yeah, very nice. But you don't have to ask my opinion for everything you do you know.