Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
It was a one-off commission that did not get updates.

USAA

Man on the Moon
Registered
Highlighting my return, I'd like to show off a rocket I've recently built, named Becha:
Spaceflight Simulator_2022-12-17-10-17-35.jpg

I haven't tested the full carrying capabilities, but my focus is just more on the side of getting back into this game. So, for now, not a lick of weight testing to be done!

Currently, it's carrying a satellite payload.

Spaceflight Simulator_2022-12-17-10-19-33.jpg

USAA

Man on the Moon
Registered
Highlighting my return, I'd like to show off a rocket I've recently built, named Becha:
View attachment 95214
I haven't tested the full carrying capabilities, but my focus is just more on the side of getting back into this game. So, for now, not a lick of weight testing to be done!

Edit: I got a flyby of Mercury with it. I'll get some documentation next time, but I just wanted to do something for fun.

Oh, and do expect to see the "No Heat Damage" cheat in later posts, since a lot of my older rockets rely on it, and I plan on showing them off.

S

Sportgus

View attachment 95214

Edit: I got a flyby of Mercury with it. I'll get some documentation next time, but I just wanted to do something for fun.

Oh, and do expect to see the "No Heat Damage" cheat in later posts, since a lot of my older rockets rely on it, and I plan on showing them off.
Another double post, whoopsie!
Glad to see another member return.
also you rocket looks like a q tip no offense XD