Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
There aren't any rules yet, but we certainly won't pass Redstone/Atlas recreations that use those parts. :p

J3 Mângo

Planet Sculptor
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
I have one for the copy rocket challenge its sputnick 1 might not be 100% accurate

Link:

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
You have to do team titan first before frontier and hawk:) IIRC. Also, the rocket has to be size accurate

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
Are you allowed to stretch heat shields if I add a ballast?

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Are you allowed to stretch heat shields if I add a ballast?
You don't even need to add a ballast if you stretch it using the width parameter, since its mass is increased in proportions.

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
I think I did do it that way, didn't think it would correct weight but just checked and it did! Thanks! Problem solved.

AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Guys, for Jovian mission is inf build space forbbiden(sorry for probably misspel)? Rules look' like kinda ol'

AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Just yeet a payload, any weight

Just the main focus was on shuttle itself
You must able to make a space plane that can launch and land like a plane
Looks like Reliant Robin Top Gear shuttle will work! Hehe, of course SFS interpretation
1667334664959.png

If you are as James May on driver/pilot seat, you will open passenger door, throw out Jeremy Clarkson (cargo) from seat and close door

J3 Mângo

Planet Sculptor
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Looks like Reliant Robin Top Gear shuttle will work! Hehe, of course SFS interpretation View attachment 92029
If you are as James May on driver/pilot seat, you will open passenger door, throw out Jeremy Clarkson (cargo) from seat and close door
Oh i loved that episode I remember the solid boosters came off but the orange fuel tank got stuck so the reliant robin shuttle hit the ground and exploded loudly

AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Oh i loved that episode I remember the solid boosters came off but the orange fuel tank got stuck so the reliant robin shuttle hit the ground and exploded loudly
Another gashead? (Properly its petrolhead, but I dont like british english-petrol is from that. Better is american-gasoline or simply gas)

J3 Mângo

Planet Sculptor
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Another gashead? (Properly its petrolhead, but I dont like british english-petrol is from that. Better is american-gasoline or simply gas)
No seriously it exists and also im from Canada but i moved to Wales in uk

AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Exist that shuttle? Or word? I know Top Gear, Grand Tour and I love it. Robin Shuttle episode too

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Guys, for Jovian mission is inf build space forbbiden(sorry for probably misspel)? Rules look' like kinda ol'
Infinite build space is a cheat, so it's forbidden. However it's allowed to send several rockets and to refuel in orbit.

You're also allowed to use ion engines for this mission, in a reasonable number.

Looks like Reliant Robin Top Gear shuttle will work! Hehe, of course SFS interpretation View attachment 92029
Nice, but please avoid using this thread for chatting guys :)
This is an official thread, which holds useful informations to everybody. You can use this one for example instead.

Deepspacegod

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
You should add a limit of launches for the jovian mission (or is their already?)

Deepspacegod

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
I just wanted to make sure I got all of the rules for the Jupiter moon mission:
No infinite build area but launchpad and orbital assembly are allowed, also what's the max limit for launches?

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Adding to this, is this the same as the no Planet expansion version?

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I just wanted to make sure I got all of the rules for the Jupiter moon mission:
No infinite build area but launchpad and orbital assembly are allowed, also what's the max limit for launches?
Yep, you get it all right. There's no limit for the number of launches, so even if you overkill the mission it's ok. Most Moon missions are completely overkill anyway, so I don't see personally the problem :p