Search results

1. Aiden

Hello

Hello everyone, are there still any OG's on here?
  2. Aiden

Elooo

Helloo peeps hope your all doing well. Just checking in since I thought 1.5 would be out but yeah. Any new news which I've missed?
  3. Aiden

Elooo

Hellooooo bois, Long time no see. How are you all?
  4. Aiden

Laptop specs

Elo, Im looking for a new laptop which can run fusion 360 for around 500 quid.. But most of these laptops dont have dedicated graphics which i assumed i needed. Does anyone have experience with laptops that can run fusion? Thanks anyway
  5. Aiden

Update?

Any info? Left for ages thinking there would be an update but nahh
  6. Aiden

ICBM Challenge!

Oh no.. the Russian government has been stealing your tea bags.. nuke them...! Rules: Maximum 3 stages Not allowed to orbit earth Has to leave atmosphere Get as close to target as possible Target: send a full rocket or smll building to the oposite side of the map.. Objective.. Bomb the...
  7. Aiden

Falcon heavy × Apollo

Heres a quick thing i did using @Hemispheres 's lunar lander. This is my overused falcon heavy 3..2..1...discarded side boosters...brace for impact!boom Now the transjectionc you later!one small step for man...
  8. Aiden

Blood moon

Since the world is ending monday.. anyone gonna watch the blood super moon? Ima try photograph it but its on a monday morning .. before school.. on my birthday.. so well see
  9. Aiden

Attachments to SS

Does anyone have some cool attachments i could use on my station? Ee radar dishes, sections you get the point. POST THEM HERE!
  10. Aiden

Forum down?

Did anyone else experiance the forum being down over the weekend?
  11. Aiden

Realistic shuttle

*NOT MY VIDEO* This is the most accurate shuttle ive seen... its quite cool aswell. Fairplay dude
  12. Aiden

Our new moderators

Please welcome @Danny Batten and @Bananas to our team of moderators. Hopefully they can help us keep everything under controll on this forum. And too anyone who didn't make it, you can always try again once we need more/fresh mods. Thanks to everyone.
  13. Aiden

Possible life on mars..

I saw a thread where apparantly life could be a real thing.. in the salty water under the Martian surface.. what do you think of this..? If its true i think it could be catastrophic if they are as advanced as us. Corrext me if im wrong...
  14. Aiden

Fusion 360

Hey. Ive got a slight problem and i really need help. I need to design and make a product on fusion 360.. but my laptop is too slow. Not saying this in a cheeky manor but could anyone/can anyone follow instructions and make me a 3d model from my drawings. I will respect whoever a lot more if you...
  15. Aiden

Anything intresting?

Anyone having something interesting going on at the moment? Outside of video games
  16. Aiden

Time

This is just a quick forum, since school started i wont be as active. Priorities you know. Ill still be on when i can. Sorry:rolleyes:. If you need me for some reason directly message me on here or on my social media;)
  17. Aiden

Re using a falcon 9

I might of stole the idea from @TtTOtW but this is what you need to do Make a falcon 9. Launch into orbit. (Try getting there in your first stage) Refuel if neccecery Try land on the launch pad. Use "no gravity" to load another 2nd stage and fairing onto your falcon 9. Refuel. Try get into...
  18. Aiden

Thoughts on the beta

So far im loving it. It took a while to understand the fairings... but ive done a quick moon mission and its amazing. A lot cleaner. But once landed my landing legs exploded once i ditched them and spazzed. How is your experiance?
  19. Aiden

Launch to and from a planet with the same equipment

Your challenge is too fly from earth using any rocket and a rover. But once you land you need to deploy your rover and then after a breif mission, bring it back and dock it back. Then proceed to land with the rover, as close as possible to the launch facility. Good luck. And extra points if you...
  20. Aiden

Falcon 9 remake.

Ive been trying this for a while. Make a falcon 9 but have the first stage reach orbit. Then proceed to airbrake and try to land back on the launchpad. You can use cheats if you need too. Ill be trying too. Good luck
  21. Aiden

Stef's livestream about 1.4

In stef's newest stream he has said that he will try to make small weekly updates from now on and at 25:20 () he says that the update will be ready either today or tommorow.
  22. Aiden

Real life remakes.

Does anyone have a cool design of a rocket used in real life which you have remade? Like a Apollo, Soyuz, atlas falcon? Or even command modules like the dragon. Or if you have any other things like rovers or space stations share them here!
  23. Aiden

The thread for diplomacy

As requested by @Siradmiralchicken . You all can disguss how your going to end each other. But ive already ended you with my banter bazooka
  24. Aiden

Docking a flying spacecraft with a landed one.

This will be fun to see. Launch a craft from earth and land it on deimos. Prefurable (screenshot one) and then send another craft and get a close encounter. Then match the speed using wheels or ion engines and dock. Try your best and see who wins. Every cheat allowed
  25. Aiden

Everything we should receive in 1.4(with evidence)

Hey, steff has recently made a announcement on the discord and this is what he said.