Search results

1. S

[PC 1.35] Modular Shuttles!?

Here's another crazy idea! So I thought why have a shuttle whose cargo capacity and features are fixed, when yuo can have different modules that add different features? Just started this, we'll see how far things go...
  2. S

[PC 1.35] BP-Edited ALL-ELECTRIC Shuttle + Launcher

Yes, I'm going to be making an all-electric shuttle and launcher, using a LOT of BP-editing (and the BiggerGrid mod). Why? Because electric rockets are cool. And I felt like it. Basic stats: 800T to LEO (and beyond?), dual payload bays, each designed to carry 400T. It'll have a LOT of ion...
  3. S

Reusable shuttles

Show off your reusable shuttles, refurbishing can be done with or without cheats. Also tell what your mission record is (# of missions, etc.) Here's mine, being refurbished. It has currently completed 2 missions, taking 100T to LLO and back, and taking 100T to Mars and back. Carries a crew...
  4. S

Project Endurance

This is basically an endurance mission for testing my shuttle's capabilities. The phases of the mission are outlined below. LEO at 50 KM, circular MEO at 400 KM, circular Lunar orbit, 50-100 KM, circular HEO at 20,000 KM, circular Mars orbit, stay away from the moons. Can be either high or...
  5. S

SFS 1.35 PC Exhibition

To all the SFS 1.35 PC community, Blazer and I had the idea to make a tribute to the this version in its last days, before is replaced by 1.5. So we decided to make an exhibition of the best of the best designs of the 1.35 PC community, right here on the SFS Forums. Any build will be accepted...
  6. S

Silver texture Mod [1.35 PC, TextureLoader]

I might try and make a silver textures mod, one like the new texture for 1.5 that's in the works, This'll be for EVERYTHING, except engines, side separators, solar panels, and maybe wheels. Progress will be posted here.
  7. S

Criteria for a craft to be considered a space shuttle?

By definition, a shuttle is a vehicle that can make a trip between two places, yet some people have said this isn't a shuttle. What is it missing?
  8. S

Check out this BP Edited bad boy... (PC 1.35 with BuildSharer)

I don't remember the scaling, but if anyone wants to test out the Pencil (pictured below), post, and I'll put up the txt file for PC. Also, if this goes in another, more relevant sub-forum, sorry... I was kinda tired when I made this post :P
  9. S

Breaking the unbreakable?

First off, I don't know if this is possible, but here goes... Break a folded solar panel. No cheats, glitches allowed. So basically try and design a superweapon to smash armor. If this is not possible and has been tested, mods, pleas deal with this thread as you see fit.
  10. S

SM84CE Corp. Missions

I just decided to put this here, because I wanted a way of getting feedback as a whole "agency", not each mission. I'll be doing these on SFS 1.35, not because I don't have the 1.4 expansion, but because I don't play games on my phone a lot. So, without further ado, here we go: Missions...
  11. S

Open Docking in PC 1.35 tips?

I have tried docking in PC 1.35, but the lack of a closest approach numerical value makes this a lot harder that 1.4, does anyone have any tips on making the process easier? It took me nearly 20 minutes yesterday to dock to spacecraft together, and if I want to manually build a space station, I...
  12. S

Just landed on Venus, WOOT!!

I thought this was not going to be my day, but here it is!! I'll post screens later (I only have the landing, and the ship blueprints, it was a fairly uneventful launch, and I thought this ship would end up as a Sun probe instead :P), my team is still receiving telemetry from the lander...
  13. S

Import Android blueprints to PC Version?

I found some .bp files for blueprints of the craft I had made on the Android Version, is there any way to import them into the PC Version (1.35), or do I just have to brute-force copy each piece?