Actually Complete Solar System (ACSS) Development Thread - and list of ACSS bodies

Should i add fictional moons to Planet Nine?

• No, i'm fine with Planet Nine being un-landable

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Lempo-Hiisi-Paha and Gǃkúnǁʼhòmdímà–Gǃòʼé ǃHú (Gǃkun'homdima-G!o'e !Hu in-game) are done.

20 TNOs and 14 centaurs/damocloids are left in my plan list for ACSS 1.1 - 41 new SSBs added only in 1.1.
That gives a total of 238 new SSBs (250 including the stock bodies but not the sun) in ACSS, when 1.1 comes.

The main focus of ACSS 1.1 are going to be the Centaurs, Damocloids and TNOs.

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Central focus of future updates:

1.1, aka The Kuiper Update - Outer solar system minor planets (Centaurs, Damocloids, and TNOs)
1.2, aka The Zeus Update - Jupiter and Saturn moons
1.3 - no focus
1.4, aka The Apophis Update - Inside the asteroid belt (NEAs, crossers and trojans of the inner planets)
The Comet Update - comets (finally), SFS 1.5 compatibilty, the Oort Cloud and the distant* solar system (ETNOs, SDOs and detached objects)

Before you ask, The Comet Update will come shortly (1 month at maximum) after SFS 1.5 releases. Dont ask for a release date.

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
It's stuff like this that makes me hate having iOS

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Anyway, BOT (dont kill me).
I'm gonna take a little break from ACSS (and IJ) because i need to stay away from the "launchpad in space" bug before i literally burst into stress...

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
ACSS 1.1 deveploment has restarted!

Here is a little sneak peek of G!kun'hondima and its moon G!o'e Hu - G!kun'hondima is one of the TNOs added in ACSS 1.1:
1563908104585.png

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
As of the time i'm making this post, i had made the textures for 2013 FY27, 2005 RN43, 2002 UX25 and S/2007 (55637) 1.

Do you guys suggest any more TNOs for ACSS, that arent already added to ACSS 1.0/1.1*, or planned for ACSS 1.1/1.3*?

*The following objects are planned on 1.1/1.3 or made in ACSS 1.1:
Already made on 1.1: Lempo-Hiisi-Paha, Gǃkun'homdima-G!o'e !Hu, Logos-Zoe, the bodies mentioned above
Planned for 1.1: Rhadamanthus, Typhon-Echidna, Teharonhiawako-Sawiskera, Borasisi-Pabu, Manwë-Thorondo, Altjira-unnamed moon, ǂKá̦gára-ǃHãunu, Deucalion, Praamzius
Planned for 1.3: 2005 RN43, 2015 RR245, 2010 RF43, 2014 EZ51, 2007 JJ43, 2006 QH181

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
I had made two TNOs and a moon:
2013 FY27 and its moon S/2018 (FY27) 1, and 2005 RN43.
I'm gonna finish the remaining unnamed bodies today (2002 UX25 and its moon S/2007 (55637) 1), and after that, i will start working on the named TNOs.
Before you ask, yes i'm gonna make the centaurs/damocloids, but that's gonna be the last thing for ACSS 1.1.

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Two things:
- Added a day-night cycle for Pluto
- Added rings to Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune
Now its back to work on the TNOs!

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Typhon-Echidna, Borasisi-Pabu, Teharonhiawako-Sawiskera, and Altjira-S/2007 (148780) 1 are done - 4 TNOs left

Bananas

Mr. Nice Moderator
Registered
Message from Gurren Lagann: Manwë-Thorondor and Ka'gara-!Haunu are done - all ACSS 1.1 TNOs are finished. I will start working on the 14 centaurs/damocloids tomorrow, and when i finish all of then, i will release ACSS 1.1.