Actually Complete Solar System (ACSS) Development Thread - and list of ACSS bodies

Should i add fictional moons to Planet Nine?

• No, i'm fine with Planet Nine being un-landable

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Well if you get the math right, any mission would be smooth sailing. Anyways, so far no one could fix the "liquid floor" problem when attempting to scale any body to its realistic dimensions.
Well its not actually a problem - it occurs because of how the game was programmed.
The closest we can get to RSS so far is increasing the SOI and atmospheric height.
Oh really? I dont follow RSS much, but that's a little bit basic.

Well its not actually a problem - it occurs because of how the game was programmed.
That means this game isn't well designed to be modified. Some guys on this site narrowed down the issue to be with the terrian data, the game somehow couldn't automatically acknowledge any surface height set larger than what its programmed with.

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
I also forgot, you can change the bodies' heliocentric orbits to their realistic values, but from experience, that messed up the docking and transfer indicators.
I had made a system replacer in the past on a different scale than the stock one - and i think that the docking and transfer windows dont break at 1:10 scale - but RSS could break then completely due to the game being used to the smaller, 1:20 scale.

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Okay, since everyone is wanting this pack at this point, i have a suprise for you guys - i will release it sooner.

I only need to make 8 objects:
2002 AW197, 2003 AZ84, 2004 GV9, 2002 MS4, Huya and its moon (S 2012 (38628) 1), Varuna and Arawn

The complex systems of Lempo-Hiisi-Paha and Logos-Zoe will come in another update, as they are actual binary systems.
I'm not sure if SFS can support the names Gǃkúnǁ'hòmdímà and G!ò'é !Hú - so until that's solved, they will come in another update - either with the proper name, or with roman numerals.

EDIT: Before you ask, yes, Ixion was made.

Last edited:

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Okay, since the poll took soo long that the votes stopped flowing, i declare it closed.
Soo... You guys dont want moons for Planet Nine? (7 votes for no, 4 (total) votes for yes) I can understand, its not even confirmed!

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Deveploment of ACSS 1.1 started.
The first thing i did was fix Psyche's spikyness (thanks discord user Sergey Korolev/The Conqueror), since Psyche is a iron asteroid.