Search results

1. I

Help :planet editing

So I wanted my sun for Frontier to look different but when I went into the sun's config file I couldn't find anywhere to my my new file. How do I replace the texture and if I can't why not and how is it configured through a normal world?
  2. I

New moon

Our earth's moon looked a little lonely. So I thought I could give it some company! This bright green ball of slime that captured into earth's orbit by passing by Venus and the moon to slow down into LEO. It is a great source of slime and exotic gasses for earth's inhabitants.
  3. I

This was bugging me...

So, last year I got team hawk from only breaking one solar panel on the Mercury mission. I have now completed all other missions in Team Hawk but that one solar panel has been bugging me ever since I got that last hawk mission badge as it is the only thing properly/fully completed. Over the past...
  4. I

KSP2: I'm shocked!

I never saw this coming! KSP2's Private Division gets sued by Steam in scamming scandal
  5. I

Weird glitch?

I saw this whilst testing a rocket for an improved update to a challenge I am working on. Does anyone have an explanation?
  6. I

Mod suggestion:Action groups?

For so long I have been amazed at the many incredibly complex and powerful mod that have been made. As I was playing ksp1 before it gets replaced by ksp2, and I was using the abort exit Action group to try and salvage my mission and they've bought why hasn't this been implemented on sfs it is...
  7. I

700t payload

I believe this is the final Hawk challenge for me to complete! https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/U7B386GNEe21EoE9QGRKkw
  8. I

Jupiter mission

Here's the link for the blueprint: https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/U7B386GNEe21EoE9QGRKkw Please let me know if there is anything I have given clear proof of yet, I do have a recording.
  9. I

Reusability Challenge

I can't believe I am finaly making this this thread if you look at my WIP in general it has been more than two months since I started work on this progress. I have only done the first flight and loaded the payload so far. I plan to finish in a few days and send the blueprints.
  10. I

Idkgeek's Festive submission.

I know that I said that I would have a crazy launch tower but the logistics of getting to work were just too difficult from my previous thing! Anyway here it is! https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/4llKW4kDEe2054E9QGRKkw
  11. I

Idkgeek's reusability challenge WIP

This thread is to show my reachability challenge progress and to get feedback prior to submission so that when I do go to submit I can decrease the likelyhood of multiple attempts. Here is a rough build which I plan to change alot and evolve until fully optimised and reusable.i plan to do a...
  12. I

Shuttle just for the badge

https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/R45mPjFHEe2VFC2XWYf3kQ I know it has no meaning but they are fun challenges.
  13. I

1 Solar panel destroyed Mercury landing 2&3/3

Here is my final attempt at Hawk I had one solar panel destroyed which I believe means I have to have one other submission in which is my replica that I've already gotten the badge for. I had 2 recordings because I had many failed landings which would make the video longer and more difficult to...
  14. I

Replica (1/3)

I made the Terran one. as link sharing isn't working at the moment I included the zip file.
  15. I

Ranks progress/help

I am past Frontier onto Titan. I thought this could be a place for all to share their progress and help each other out! For all ranks
  16. I

Voyager quest (3/3)

Finally my last one, apologies for bad precision time warping in the video I go into the forum website I was just checking when to timewarp to. I forgot to pause screen rec before I checked. I look forward to joining team Frontier!
  17. I

Mars mission (2/3)

Number 2 I didn't enter a normal Mars orbit I planned on aero-braking into orbit and landing the second my periapsis wasn't low enough to capture so I had to make a small burn to get into obit but once done Ianded and completed as normal.
  18. I

Team Frontier 1/3 (Space station)

Here is my space station the escape pod had engines facing the station so it can make a quick exit.
  19. I

Forceless docking ports! (Incompatible with latest release)

Latest compatible SFS version for this pack (all posts) : 1.5.7.2 Have you ever been undocking your craft when the magnetic force brings the craft together before you can use RCS? Fear no more these will solve all of those troubles! the bottom are blue to distinguish from the stock docking...
  20. I

Team Titan entry

Here is my entry for team Titan I decide to make it a little harder for myself by not using the maneuver generator.