Actually Complete Solar System (ACSS) Development Thread - and list of ACSS bodies

Should i add fictional moons to Planet Nine?

• No, i'm fine with Planet Nine being un-landable

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Jeez, it has really been a long time... Anyway, announcement time:
ACSS deveploment has resumed! The update plans had also been slightly changed too... and also it has been over 2 years since the beginning of ACSS's deveploment, so i should do something, right?

Future updates
1.3 - The Zeus Update, adds and/or updates the moons of Jupiter and Saturn. (Almost done. ETA seems to be June, but dont take those ETAs as release dates.)
1.4 - The Apophis Update, does at least something about the boringness of the inner solar system. (Yet to begin. ETA might be July/August?)
1.5 2.0 - The Revamp Update, with the conversion of all files to the SFS 1.5 format, adds a few more stuff to the Extrasolar package, addition of custom heightmaps, more packages, along with a few gazillion other things. Due to the sheer size and scale, i'm going to slowly release it in snapshots. (Not even attempting an ETA in this one.)

Bug fix attempts
- SOI issues
- Shape and collision issues
- Missing texture issues
- Mars+Venus's day-night cycles being too high
- Nerf venusian fog (Hooray)
- Remove all Thumbs.db files (Windows artifact)
- A bunch of other things i likely forgot because such an large pack gives infinite pressure and pain

New features:
- ...you guys have to wait for that

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Jovian moons are done (go Dahmond), now time to see if the remaining Saturnian moons function properly.

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Jeez, it has really been a long time... Anyway, announcement time:
ACSS deveploment has resumed! The update plans had also been slightly changed too... and also it has been over 2 years since the beginning of ACSS's deveploment, so i should do something, right?

Future updates
1.3 - The Zeus Update, adds and/or updates the moons of Jupiter and Saturn. (Almost done. ETA seems to be June, but dont take those ETAs as release dates.)
1.4 - The Apophis Update, does at least something about the boringness of the inner solar system. (Yet to begin. ETA might be July/August?)
1.5 2.0 - The Revamp Update, with the conversion of all files to the SFS 1.5 format, adds a few more stuff to the Extrasolar package, addition of custom heightmaps, more packages, along with a few gazillion other things. Due to the sheer size and scale, i'm going to slowly release it in snapshots. (Not even attempting an ETA in this one.)

Bug fix attempts
- SOI issues
- Shape and collision issues
- Missing texture issues
- Mars+Venus's day-night cycles being too high
- Nerf venusian fog (Hooray)
- Remove all Thumbs.db files (Windows artifact)
- A bunch of other things i likely forgot because such an large pack gives infinite pressure and pain

New features:
- ...you guys have to wait for that
Hey you fellow planet packer! Its great to heat that you reaumed work on ACSS! :) I also plan to resume work of MMW 1.6 but its going to be very long and kinda boring process so i dont think im ready for that yet ;)

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Okay guys, let's go back to the thread.

You've just yeeted the thread with ~ian :p

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Well, looks like more stuff showed up, even in apparently stable packages. When everything was apparently ready for release, EJc0061 shows up out of nowhere, being an amateur astronomer discovery, and now Jupiter has 80 moons. Come on!

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Well, looks like more stuff showed up, even in apparently stable packages. When everything was apparently ready for release, EJc0061 shows up out of nowhere, being an amateur astronomer discovery, and now Jupiter has 80 moons. Come on!
One asteroid-moon thingy can be hard to add right? Right? Right...