Search results

1. Jupiter

3D Fictional warship designs

Phew... It has certainly been some time since i last posted on this forum. I'll probably discuss the reasons of that on a dedicated profile post, but for now, i have decided to post some of the stuff that i've been doing while i was inactive. As its evident, yes. I got into warships and stuff...
  2. Jupiter

the new photography thread

so, since the old photography thread got eaten by the 1.5 update and died, i decided to revive it. now taking advantage of the fact that so much stuff is going on! i mean, since july 4th, i've been doing lots of photographic stuff, so yeah i have quite a bit of stuff to post here.... feel free...
  3. Jupiter

general photography (you can post your pictures here if you want to)

hey guys, after some long time of inactivity, i am back. this time to post all the pictures i've been taking during these days. enjoy! that one above is a horrible one... i know... but the lightning was good i guess.... if you have a camera, i encourage you to post your pictures...
  4. Jupiter

the constellation fleet!!!

so... i did just finish this image, it show most of the constellation ships and a drone taking a selfie. here is the same image but not so blurred now, i challenge you guys to guess wich ship is wich using this:
  5. Jupiter

single stage to everywhere!!!

so, some months ago i found a glitch in SFS that makes RCS work with electricity instead of fuel, so that when theres no fuel, the RCS continue working only with electric charge. then i though... what if i make fun of this glitch? and then i invented this: then, i started to evolve it slowly...
  6. Jupiter

jupiter's ban appeal

name: jupiter#4426 discord ID: 350125370403717140 date: unknown, aproximately 8 months ago reason for ban: well, its a long story, to start, i need to confess that until today, i was 12 years old, wich means that i couldnt be on discord. that day i accidentally said that i was 12 years old, and...
  7. Jupiter

astronomy

hey guys! as i said some days ago, i was going to make a thread about astronomy here, and now that i got a telescope, im going to post all my pictures about astronomy here. i'll start with some pictures of the telescope and then some pictures i got of jupiter, saturn and other star. enjoy...
  8. Jupiter

solar system planet textures and planet textures in general

so, as i announced some time ago, i've been working on textures for the planets of the solar system. so im going to be releasing some planet textures here, all my textures are ''pole centered'', this means that all the textures will be centered on the north pole of the planet. i also want to...
  9. Jupiter

next hydra launch and landing (still in progress)

2 months ago i had the idea of a rocket powered by helium ion engines, that dont pollute the atmosphere, i finally finished the concept yesterday, im making an image sequence of the launch, they are 43 images in total and more coming soon, they will be all ready for tomorrow friday 10. it goes...
  10. Jupiter

my own black hole concept.

enjoy.
  11. Jupiter

concept of a white hole

hello everyone! today im breaking my head with relativistic effects and gravitational effects that happen around a white hole, a white hole has opposite gravity, this means that, while in a black hole, you can enter but never scape, on a white hole, you can scape but never go inside it. a black...
  12. Jupiter

3D art

hey guys, here i will be posting all the pictures i make, if you make 3D pictures too, you can post them here too. enjoy! i did just finished this: its basically the apollo spacecraft (columbia module and eagle lander) with the moon and the earth behind.
  13. Jupiter

pictures of the moon i took today as a practique for tomorrow's eclipse.

hi! i know its late (its 12:00AM here) but i wanted to share the moon pics i got today and ask you something. first i got this one: it is edited so you can see the details. the second one is this one: the red colour is due to a telescope lensing effect. i wanted to ask, i have a picture of the...
  14. Jupiter

my pictures.

this are some of the pictures i've made. as you may know, im a 3D designer so i make 3D desings (duh) that means that i make things such like animations and photos. so i want to share some of them with you: the orion nebula in 3D: soyuz TMA in the baikonur launch pad: a tesla roadster parked...
  15. Jupiter

ideas for a new interplanetary space station. CONSTELATION PROJECT

hi guys! im making gigantic space stations and i need ideas, i have 1 month working on this and its called constelation project, here you have some pics: those are all my ships, right now im searching ideas for a new kind of starship, i already have the name for the new one, but i dont...
  16. Jupiter

SFS 1.35 PC MOD: bigger grid mod updated (original made by Lunar #8922)

hi guys! this is the first time that i make a real mod that edits the game, this time, i did the bigger grid mod for sfs 1.35 PC version, i know that the PC version is not uptaded, but i think that making mods for sfs 1.4 and for android is actually very hard, i dont know what is the code of the...
  17. Jupiter

sfsml for sfs 1.4.06 discussion

as you know, the sfsml is not available for the current version, the 1.4.06, so i wanted to open this discussion to see if some modder can make it, i know that the .apk file is actually a compressed folder, so i decided to unzip it and see what is inside, and i saw that there is a...
  18. Jupiter

as you know, the sfsml is not available for the current version, the 1.4.06, so i wanted to open this discussion to see if some modder can make it, i know that the .apk file is actually a compressed folder, so i decided to unzip it and see what is inside, and i saw that there is a...
  19. Jupiter

20. Jupiter

build sharer mod

a small mod that currently is unusefull for sfs because stef added a new sharing system, i rescued this mod and it works, so you can share your rockets with your friends with this mod, it needs SFSML for the 1.35
  21. Jupiter

sfs 1.35 realistic solar system mod

yo guys! i made this mod long time ago, but i wanted to post it now, it is an edit of the textures of the planets of the solar system here are some pictures: moon: mars: venus: mercury: here is how to install it: once that you donwload it, just move the files into your game directory:replace...
  22. Jupiter

making a new photo, pls give me ideas

im making a concept of a launch pad, should i make it in 2d or in 3d? this is my progress... pls comment and give me ideas for a new photo or concept
  23. Jupiter

blue origin texture pack for SFS 1.35

download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/bd8e5pg16wo8ua5/blue%20origin%20texture%20pack%201.35.rar it dont needs texture loader or nothing like that works only for PC
  24. Jupiter

ESA texture pack for SFS 1.35

download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/undefined/ESA%20texture%20pack%201.35.rar it dont needs texture loader or nothing like that works only for PC
  25. Jupiter

ROSCOSMOS texture pack for SFS 1.35

download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/yy1u4p2wcx0ikxm/roscosmos.rar it dont needs texture loader or nothing like that works only for PC