Search results

1. NeptuneSky

Zoom Keys

This simple mod adds bindable zoom keys to the game. For trackpad users or people who otherwise can't zoom with a scroll wheel. Use Equals/Minus keys to zoom in and out, and use the F10 key to change relevant settings. Supported Game Version: v1.5.10.2 Latest Mod Version: v1.0.3 Go here to...
  2. NeptuneSky

In-Game Mod Installer

After a long wait, it's finally here! The in-game mod installer menu to go along with Nim's mod API. This version is an early alpha so modders can get ready for a full release by adding and testing their stuff using the Mod Author Portal, and everyone can give it a test run so we can work out...
  3. NeptuneSky

Warpinator [ALPHA]

Warpinator is my own take on Osmo's Teleporter. It is going to include all the teleportation features, and have completed orbit setter and teleportation to other rockets. This current version is an early prototype, to give a taste of what's to come. Latest Supported Game Version: v1.5.10.2...
  4. NeptuneSky

Texturable - Texture Support for More Parts!

Sick of getting stuck with the same textures on every vanilla part? Well, this mod can help! This is a mod with a simple goal, make more parts textureable. Supported parts: Parachutes (not side ones) Heat Shields Docking Ports Landing Legs Structural Parts Solar Panels Probes (the top and...
  5. NeptuneSky

Neptune's Tiny-Huge Parts Pack

This thread is for my updated versions of Big and Small parts packs. I have decided to combine their development into one thread, although I will be keeping the small and big parts in separate pack files so you can still decide to only download the "tiny" or the "huge" portion, or both. Please...
  6. NeptuneSky

Neptune's Miscellaneous (Utility Parts)

This pack is just a random assortment of nice-to-have parts I've made with no particular way to sort them. Supported Game Version: v1.5.10.2 Current Release: v1.3 Link to Latest Release: Google Drive - NeptunesMisc.pack Important Note: This pack contains parts from packs I've decided to...
  7. NeptuneSky

Neptune's Vanilla-fied Engines

This part pack's goal is to expand the range of sizes for the vanilla engines. As such, the engines this pack implements were created to copy the vanilla style and balancing, hence the name "copycats". Supported Game Version: v1.5.10.2 Current Release: v1.1 Link to Latest Release: Google...
  8. NeptuneSky

UI Tools

This thread is for the UI Tools mod, a dependency you can use for your mods to make implementing a lot of quality-of-life features much easier. This mod was made entirely by Cucumber Space, all credit goes to him for the hard work he put in to make such a useful tool for mod creators. He just...
  9. NeptuneSky

BIG Parts!

Supported Game Version: v1.5.8.5 After making my small parts pack, I realize the natural next step would be to make BIG parts! So here it is, my big parts pack. This pack includes fuel tanks, heat shields, separators, and fairings from 14-20 wide, a new 6 wide capsule, and a new HUGE sea-level...
  10. NeptuneSky

Build Settings

This mod is meant to port forward features from Cucumber's Build Upgrade that are missing from his new Part Editor mod, and also add more stuff on top such as things from Infinity's RandomTweaks. This includes changing the grid snap interval, how much parts get rotated, and key combos that allow...
  11. NeptuneSky

3/3 - No Damage Mercury Landing

Video for the mission can be viewed below. First try. Landing legs are for the weak. :cool:
  12. NeptuneSky

2/3 - Io and Back (Jupiter Moon mission)

Video for the mission can be found here. If you open it in YouTube, several timestamps for the mission's major milestones are provided for convenience in the description, as this is a pretty long video. And before anyone says anything, yes I'm aware that a VEEGA route is much more efficient...
  13. NeptuneSky

Team Hawk 1/3 - 700t to orbit (Steam Edition)

Here is a video showing the mission: And attached is the blueprint i used and the world post-mission. This is definitely one of the most ugly rockets I've ever built, but dV cram is hardly going to be pretty.
  14. NeptuneSky

Solid Rocket Boosters!

Supported Game Version: v1.5.10.2 I've been wanting to play with SRB's since we first saw them in the update roadmap. Sadly we haven't gotten to see them in vanilla yet, except a nerfed form in the career prototype, so I took it into my own hands. There are 4 different widths, 2 wide up to 8...
  15. NeptuneSky

Small Parts (Custom Part Pack)

Supported Game Version: v1.5.8.5 This pack adds a set of small parts, along with a matching engine! (Titan for scale) If you have any suggestions for additions/changes I can make, feel free to leave them in a reply. How to Use: 1. Close the game, open Steam, then go to your library. 2...
  16. NeptuneSky

Heat Shield Tiles (Custom Part)

Supported Game Version: v1.5.9.8 Something I was surprised to not immediately see people making, heat shield tiles. Just little squares that can go on the side/bottom of rockets instead of lumpy dome-shaped heat shields. They don't make seams when you stack them next to each other and are also...
  17. NeptuneSky

Pioneer Engine (Custom Part)

Supported Game Version: v1.5.8.5 Ever make huge rockets and can't fit enough frontiers on your lower stage? Need a vacuum engine more up to the task of moving your behemoth builds? Well here it is, the Pioneer Engine. I tried to closely match the vanilla style and make something that would fit...
  18. NeptuneSky

[CURRENTLY NON-WORKING] Custom Music

This is a simple mod that allows you to import your own music into the game. Releases as well as source code for this mod can be found at this GitHub repository: GitHub - Neptune-Sky/CustomMusic: A mod that allows loading of custom music into Spaceflight Simulator. Latest Supported Game...
  19. NeptuneSky

VanillaUpgrades

This thread is for the VanillaUpgrades Steam mod. The purpose of this mod is to add tons of quality of life features the vanilla game ought to have, or even re-implement features the game used to have that were removed. Some notable features include: Greatly increased zoom-in/movement limits...
  20. NeptuneSky

Mod Creation - Getting Started

Welcome to the entry-level tutorial for modding. If you are here, you are probably wondering where to get started. This thread will go over all of the basics. How to set up a project, what tools you need, where to find information, etc. I should note this tutorial is Windows exclusive to...
  21. NeptuneSky

ASoD's VanillaUpgrades - Windows Steam Mod

This is the dev thread for a mod I'm working on for the Windows Steam version of the game. Here is a Github repo I put together containing the source code, as well as where you can find information about and releases for the mod: Github - ASoDs-VanillaUpgrades Current Release: v2.3.5 For...
  22. NeptuneSky

The Gratuiton Solar System

Introducing the Gratuiton solar system, my on-and-off (a lot more off than on, lol) project for the past 2 years. This planet pack replaces the stock one with a completely new fictional one, made up of 24 bodies to explore. The goal of this planet pack is to spike the difficulty of missions for...
  23. NeptuneSky

A Student of Dread: Team Frontier Entry

1:1 Recreation: Gemini-Titan II Had to use clipping to make it functional/detailed but I think it looks okay. Mars and back: Not clipped, cheat free, no damage. Four part station: Not very detailed because I built this thing awhile ago and never got progress pictures, but each part was...
  24. NeptuneSky

Well, I tried. (Gemini Titan II recreation)

This took me like 2 hours to get it even remotely close. It still looks awful. I don't even think this thing will qualify for team frontier which is the whole reason I made it lol. This is why I don't try making things look good, I can't even copy a picture.
  25. NeptuneSky

(Team Titan Entry) A Student of Dread: Moon and Back

Fairly simple mission